Remove the file

Heide Wang heidew99 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 23:06:31 EDT 2015

Thank you Michael, I am sorry that I did not make myself clear. Let me give you an example, When I use the gun cash first time this year, I want to keep three different set of books. so I set up three different file name file A, file B, file C, When I open the gun cash program, all three files, A,B and C are listed under File just below “Properties”, I can go to File and choose which set of book I want to work on and select the correct file. Later on I decide I only need two files, I no longer need the file C, so how do I remove the file C ( which has no data on it). thanks again for the help.

Heide