Problem getting quotes

Hajo Hindriks hhn10 at gmx.net
Tue Jul 28 02:13:36 EDT 2015

ok, I ran the perl command from a regular cmd, a cmd with admin rights
and the perl cmd, all produce the same output:

D:\Hajo>perl -e "print(join(qq(\n), @INC));"
C:/Tools/StrawberryPerl/perl/site/lib
C:/Tools/StrawberryPerl/perl/vendor/lib
C:/Tools/StrawberryPerl/perl/lib
.
D:\Hajo>

Manip.pm and DM6.pm are found in the following place:

C:\Tools\StrawberryPerl\perl\site\lib\Date\Manip.pm
C:\Tools\StrawberryPerl\perl\site\lib\Date\Manip\DM6.pm