Bayesian matching- Imbalance

Lincoln A Baxter lab at lincolnbaxter.com
Tue Jul 28 20:38:41 EDT 2015

On Tue, 2015-07-28 at 07:11 -0700, John Ralls wrote:
> Attachments aren’t usually stripped, but posting scripts to a mailing
> list isn’t the best way to share them. If the scripts are short so
> that it would be reasonable for a user to install them by copy-and
> -paste you could create a page on the wiki and post them there.
> Otherwise Github would be best, with a pointer in the wiki.
Ok, these scripts are not large.  Maybe 400-500 lines... so, lets start
with the Wiki...  can you (or someone who has it) send me a link to
some instructions for setting up a page?  Are you suggesting I setup my
own Github repository? (been thinking about that for other reasons...
like Sys::SigAction a cpan module I created and maintain... this might
be the thing that pushes me over the edge.
Thanks,
Lincoln