a suggestion

Ed Love ed65love at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 07:02:32 EDT 2015

> However I'm not convinced that this can be implemented in a way that you
> always get a sensible amount. See the request for a more elaborate
> reasoning. Feel free to add your thoughts on the request itself.

Just give us something, and have have an aside, or help comment
somewhere to explain the details.

e.g. if I just use simple transactions, the numbers that show up are
simple and obvious. If not, the aside/help will explain all.

Please don't use the complexity as a reason not to offer anything.

As to various time periods, no worries! Just explain that the amount
figure is for whatever frequency that payment uses.

Thanks for considering!

	Ed
--
Are you really happy? Isn't that the reason you do anything in life?
I can help you drop the stress and struggle. Coaching from $50/week.