Fidelity Online

Joseph Rovero rovero at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 17:52:51 EDT 2015

On 5/28/2015 11:58 PM, Joseph Rovero wrote:
> Has anyone been successful setting up online banking to fidelity.com?
> I can get my accounts set up but can not get trans actions or balance
> to  download. Log shows:
> Receiving response...
> HTTP-Status: 400 (Bad Request)
> Error parsing server response
>
> I've tried everything I could think of but have never got OFX to work.

Got It To work With The Following Settings:

For User Settings 	Values
User Name 	same as user ID
User ID 	what ever your user ID is
Client ID 	Account Number

For Bank Settings
Bank Name 	Fidelity Investments
Broker ID 	fidelity.com
FID 	7776
ORG 	fidelity.com
Server URL 	https://ofx.fidelity.com/ftgw/OFX/clients/download

Application Settings
Application ID 	QWIN
Application Version 	2300
Header Version 	102
Special Setting
Security 	None (value may not stick)

Account Settings
Account Info
Accont Number 	The account number that you want to use
Account Name 	What name your gave your account
Owner Name 	Owner of account (probably yourself)
Curreny 	I use usd (us dollars)
Account Type 	Investment

Bank Info
Country 	United States of America
Bank Code 	fidelity.com
Bank Name 	fidelity.com
Selected User 	this should be shown with the drop down arrow