How to create a report of transactions that match certain criteria?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 15:54:25 EDT 2015

When search your data file for a certain set of criteria, GnuCash displays the results in a new temporary register.

If you select the Transaction report that John referenced from this temporary register, the report will contain only those transactions which meet your criteria, since that is by definition what is in the register.

David