How to create a report of transactions that match certain criteria?

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:13:13 EDT 2015

> On 8 Jun 2015, at 20:07, Patrick Doyle <wpdster at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you again John,
> I don't see any mechanism in the Transaction Report for selecting
> transactions that match certain criteria.

I think what you need to do is use Edit=>Find to find (for example) all transactions with a given person.

This will bring up all the transactions in a new tab headed “Search Results”.

Right click on one of the transactions in the tab to bring up various options, and choose “Filter” to restrict the date range.

Now use Reports=>Account Report to bring up a report of all the matching transactions.

You can use the Options button to make adjustments to the information displayed.

Michael