Gnucash list protocols

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Jun 16 03:14:23 EDT 2015

On Tuesday 16 June 2015 15:58:17 Liz wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Jun 2015 22:47:00 -0700
>
> "David T." <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Wm should be on permanent moderation or just banned completely.
> > IMHO.
> > Especially, due to the random, unpredictable nature of the offenses.
>
> Banning a particular email address merely invites resubscription from
> another address.

That's how I see it as well and that's one reason I didn't ask to ban
Wm.

At the same time it saddens me we have to go as far as moderating
someone. For me that's against the natural flow of open communication.
In this case it was the best solution as that very same open
communication was suffering from to the language used.

So thanks Liz for acting on this.

Geert