Gnucash list protocols

Max Scholefield maxinvan.ms at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 22:56:06 EDT 2015

I often find the superior, supercilious, condescending and patronising
altitudes towards people who are simply trying to understand Gnucash very
distasteful. This has completely put me off asking, I simply watch as
others ask the questions and get torn to pieces. Why there is no proper
user group forum is beyond my comprehension.