Gnucash list protocols

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 06:58:41 EDT 2015

Liz you're letting your bias against Windows show again.  I'm a Windows
user and I much prefer the mailing list to a forum like Nabble.  As far as
Wm goes I'm happy to hit the delete button if I don't like something he's
saying or I think he's gone a bit far as he can be quite
helpful/knowledgeable at times.

Just my 2c worth.

Cheers Dave H.