GNUCash Import QIF - Help Please!

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 19:23:00 EDT 2015

Hi Atkins,

Thank you very much for your attention!

Excuse me,
I did not know that there is a correct way to make contact with you, I need
your help and this was the way I found. I will start to participate in the
gnucash-user mailing list. Forgive me.

Would you know tell me if GNUCash Desktop can import exchange rates into
transactions from some file format (CSV, OFX or another) ???

Regards
GTI