Cloning Accounts

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Jun 20 11:16:58 EDT 2015

> On Jun 20, 2015, at 7:32 AM, Pedro Albuquerque <palbuquerque73 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sorry, here it is:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/0e9uz6bw6kf923v/Account_Plan.png?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/0e9uz6bw6kf923v/Account_Plan.png?dl=0>
>
> I didn't explain correctly. It's menu Reports, first option, then in the sub-menu third option from bottom. The one you mention works fine after selecting accounts.
>
> I'm very lazy so cloning would ease things up.  <face-wink.png>

Please remember to copy the list on all replies. You can use “reply all” or, if your mail client supports it, “reply list”.

I guessed the wrong language, you’re using Portuguese rather than Spanish, but it turns out that the report is the same one: General Ledger. Unfortunately the error message isn’t very helpful, so please put a tracefile [1] from a session in which you get the error on Dropbox.

Regards,
John Ralls

[1] http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile <http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile>