How can I change Default invoice columns permanently

Mart mart at bruulog.ee
Sat Jun 20 12:21:44 EDT 2015

Hello

We use Gnucash for a small business and it works OK except Invoices
(there are other annoyances in usability but lets leave those for later :)

Default invoice is missing few fields we like to see and has few fields
useless to us.

No matter what I do, changes are NOT saved for next time I click Print
button (we print everything to PDF and send to client. 0 paper)

What am I doing wrong?

In General, Stylesheet: Default (fine by me)

1) Open Invoice
2) Edit > Report options
3) Disply Columns > Unchek "Action"
4) Apply
5) Select Display > Check Invoice Notes
6) Apply
7) Select Reports > Saved Reports Configuration
8) Save it as Printable Invoice

Everything looks OK for currently open Invoice but all the following
Invoices are missing those changes.

I found out I have to use
1) Reports
2) Saved Reports Configuration
3) Click on a report

This is 3 clicks and surfing around menus instead just hitting the print
button. (and there is no keyboard short-cut for this)

More invoices we have, more annoying it becomes.

My question is. How can I make those changes permanent so when Print
button is clicked, we get correct columns on our invoice.

Thank you

--
http://bruulog.ee
Twitter: @BruuLog