Deleting customers

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sun Jun 21 06:22:33 EDT 2015

On Sunday 21 June 2015 07:53:39 Christoph Holtermann wrote:
> Hello Geert,
>
> This question is a bit old, but still moving me.
> In gnucash I didn't find a way to change the owner of the invoice. If
> I unpost the invoice I only have the possibility to change the owners
> details but I couldn't find a way to change between owners. It's the
> same for the number of the invoice. Using the python bindings I can
> change both.

You can do the same in gnucash. I agree the invoice window is misleading in this respect,
because it lists the owner but no way to choose another one directly.

Instead you have to choose "Edit invoice" or something similar (I'm not at a computer with
gnucash installed right now). There is also a toolbar button for it.

That will pop up the same window you saw when you created the invoice and will allow you
to choose another owner.

Hth,

Geert