Scheduled Transactions / Since Last Run: Entry only selected transactions

Dorel Ciornei dorelciornei at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 21 11:38:09 EDT 2015

I've been having questions along the same lines, so I am glad it was addressed here.Indeed, until you guys pointed it out, I didn't realize that the status of each line in the "Since Last Run" can be changed.This makes things a lot easier obviously.
Now when I just change the status of all lines to "Reminder" and leave as "To-Create" only the bill I want to pay.Seems to work ok that way.

I tried entering bogus transactions, but then I need a reminder to remind me to correct/enter the right transaction.
Side Note: I used Quicken for a few years, and the best feature and pretty much the only reason I stayed with it for that time was the Reminder feature.In my opinion, that feature was beautifully done. Being able to see the coming-up transactions (including the amount of each) in the actual calendar view was very helpful.

Thank you again.Dorel C