Sort transactions by date within a day

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:04:35 EDT 2015

>On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 01:22:54 -0400
>GT-I9070 H <gti9070h at gmail.com> wrote:

>> The vast majority of my transactions are written in GNUCash Android
>>and imported into GNUCash Desktop.
>Correct

>> In GNUAndroid transactions are

>problem here - its not GnuAndroid

>> When I import these transactions for GNUDesktop
>and it's not GnuDesktop either

>I'm being picky, but a look at http://www.gnu.org/ will let you know
>that Gnu is something else.
Liz

Oh dear man,

I know what is GNU.

And being picky:  GnuAndroid <> GNUDesktop <> GNU, right?

We are in dialog context and not in a code and once mentioned GNUCash
Desktop is understood that GNUDesktop is GNUCash Desktop abbreviation and
not the GNU OS for Desktop.

Ok! Next time I will write with all the letters!

Regards
GTI