Sort transactions by date within a day

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 17:27:23 EDT 2015

A field that is missing in transactions is the Location field (Where).

The second sort field I use for ATM Where I withdrew or bank check number.
when I change configuration to use the field Num of splits, I lose all
other information in this field that had already been written.

There are cases and cases. There are cases where the order does not matter
and there are cases where it is important, and there are cases where it is
not important to another but it is important for you. There are cases where
you want things to be in the order you want, ie the freedom of choice! Even
if the final mathematical results are the same and  it’s not significant in
normal accounting.

Certainly, hour on the date field not displease anyone, but gladden many
people and broaden the application utility.

Dear Dev, The choice is yours!

Regards [?]
GTI