Fast receipt entry into gnuCash

Plutocrat plutocrat at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 00:43:42 EDT 2015

AC wrote on Tuesday, 23 June, 2015 06:52 AM:
> Currently most software redirects to a website as the QR code likely contains a URL.

A bit off topic, I know, but my Eureka moment for QR codes was seeing one on a business card (scan it and the address is added to your address book!), and for WiFi access in a bar (scan it and you can connect to their Wifi!). Then it all made sense. You're right though, too many of them in use these days are just URLs, which is only a fraction of their potential.

P.