File to open Gnucash

Aaron Laws dartme18 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 09:49:51 EDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 9:41 AM, Richard Barmann <dick at stripingthetown.com>
wrote:

> Whenever I want to reopen Gnucash I get the message that it cannot find
> the file. I go to the file in File Manager and open it . Why does Gnucash
> not find the file? I am using Xfce. Am I closing it wrong? Thank you.

Did you try opening Gnucash, then choosing "File", "Open", then selecting
your gnucash file there?

Your symptoms possibly describe the following situation: Create a gnucash
file, modify it, close gnucash; move the file, open gnucash.

I access my gnucash file on a fusermount filesystem, so when that
filesystem isn't mounted, I receive that error, too. I mount the
filesystem, and reopen the file.

Aaron