Gnucash list protocols

ph hermes phsfca.hermes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:09:37 EDT 2015

another thing that's great about the elists is that i have the opportunity
to contribute with something i know (which is admittedly not that
often).... and feel i've contributed to the community. if we had just
forums or a web site based threading system, i wouldn't be able to do
that....

i see the lists as a an answering place but also as a community base.

       ph