Feature request: Generate and display QR code on Invoice

Bob Brush bobbrush3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:01:44 EDT 2015

We use the glabel program to make qr codes, it uses a QREncode backend, I couldn't tell you how to program it, but it's been done and it works, the source is available so it would probably be easy to fix something up.

You could hack it now by creating a png file and use for the logo or background, for static info that's ok, but won't help for the invoice number

You can make a vanity code too: