Question on tax report options - rental property deductions

Matt Kowske jmk at cmail.nu
Fri Jun 26 12:26:04 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have a rental property and have assigned TXF codes for the different
expense categories for tax deduction (IRS form 8825). This was
straightforward enough for things like repairs, insurance, etc. but I
see no corresponding code in GnuCash for "Depreciation". Depreciation is
listed right along the other expenses on form 8825

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8825.pdf

Just wondering if I can edit/update these codes or if I'm looking in the
wrong place?