GnuCash 2.6.7 released

L. D. James ljames at apollo3.com
Sun Jun 28 22:20:00 EDT 2015

If you're running LInux, you can download the tar file.  Open it. Then
go to the root directory of the package and run "./configure".

It'll check for the dependencies and advise you with what is missing.
Install those components, then run configure again.

Once the dependent files are met, run "make" to compile the program.
Then run "make install" to install it.

You should run everything except "make install" as a normal user. Run
the "make install" as the elevated user (sudo).

The new install will by default be in /usr/local/bin.

With this method you will have both and can choose which one to run.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames at apollo3.com