Open in separate Window instead of Tab

L. D. James ljames at apollo3.com
Mon Jun 29 03:57:08 EDT 2015

Is there a setting to allow opening up a screen in a separate window
instead of tab?  My computer environment includes 4 monitors.  Just
about everyone I know has at least two monitors, or at least support for
two monitors.

Most of the programs I use, I open up parts of the program in separate
windows so that I can easily look between the two when working.  For me
tabs are extremely confining.  I'm hoping to be able to spread my work
environment between my monitors.

I see an option to open a new window, but I can't see a way to get a tab
over to that window.

Thanks in advance for input.

-- L. James

--