Sort transactions by date within a day

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 11:43:43 EDT 2015

Hi Wm,

Thanks for the tip!

I do not know why but I just received this post today. Yesterday it wasn't
here.

A great tip.
Until the GnuCash offer something better, I will use your workaround.

While we choose the colors of our accounts we have to use workaround to
order our transactions. Funny!

Here are our troubles. This is an excerpt of a transaction on GnuCash XML
data file:

  <trn:date-posted>
         <ts:date>2015-06-26 00:00:00 -0400</ts:date>
  </trn:date-posted>
  <trn:date-entered>
         <ts:date>2015-06-27 16:17:35 -0400</ts:date>
  </trn:date-entered>
  <trn:description>test</trn:description>
  <trn:slots>
         <slot>
                <slot:key>date-posted</slot:key>
                <slot:value type="gdate">
                       <gdate>2015-06-26</gdate>
                </slot:value>
         </slot>
  </trn:slots>

I'm thinking of writing a VB/VBA code for parse and change the GnuCash XML
data directly.

Regards
GTI