question

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Sun Mar 1 10:38:07 EST 2015

Wed, 25 Feb 2015 17:13:20
<1424913200.59753.YahooMailNeo at web184704.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>  Jonathan
Garber <jonathangarber at sbcglobal.net>

>Can I share my gnucash information with me accountant?

yes

>Does she need to download it to see my data?

Not if she doesn't want to.

===

Cam & Michael have given good answers, here is another.

Impress your accountant by presenting a series of reports in a
spreadsheet.

Copy and paste should work.

She can then play with the underlying numbers and ask for more detail.

The org I'm working for at the moment is a UK nonprofit so a series of
Equity Statements going back a few years matched the filed Charity
Commission accounts.  Look for something like that.

--
Wm...