Information about languages in GNUCash

chandrakant dhutadmal cpdhutadmal at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 07:48:32 EST 2015

Hi.
Thanks for the information, but i have some confusion in reading the contents of the webpage.
I am unable to understand which languages have been committed and need no further work in terms of translations. For example, even though "gu.po" ( For Gujarati language) is available in the list, remark says - Fix some warnings found with msgfmt -c in the po files. So from this entry i am unable to understand whether Gujarati language is made available in GNUCash. If there is some work that needs to be done, who will help in understanding the issue?

At the same time, if you see http://www.gnucash.org/ page its written that Gujarati has been added as new language. So i am confused.
What could be the option for removing my confusion ?

Regards,Chandrakant Dhutadmal.