Can't change settings for this mailing list

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 11:52:18 EST 2015

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 8:34 AM, David Plank <email at daveplank.com> wrote:

> Liz
>
> I received the email with the password. It is the same pw I had been
> using. I know my account id is correct because I get the emails addressed
> to the mailing list. However, I am still not able to login to my account.
>
> This is very frustrating. At this point, I ask to be deleted from them
> mailing list. I will try to open a new account after that.
>
> Regards
>
> Dave Plank

The image you sent was of a page at Nabble, which is not affiliated with
GnuCash -- they just present the postings to the mailing list in a "forum"
view. Obviously their passwords and advertising and whatnot are totally
independent of GnuCash.

To manage your subscription at the official GnuCash User email list, the
correct link is https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user