How to account for rent cheque?

Michael DeBusk mdebusk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 23:05:35 EST 2015

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 6:24 PM, geo909 <geo909.fora at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, given that I go with the accruel method, can you please confirm that I
> get the following example right?

I won't comment on the transactions because others have covered that.
I'll just say this: Please, do yourself a favor and don't use accrual
accounting. It's so very not worth the trouble for personal books.
People who use the accrual method go to school to learn all the ins
and outs.

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments