GnuCash: how to enter the purchase of a corporate bond with accrued interest

Larry Evans cppljevans at suddenlink.net
Thu Mar 5 14:27:22 EST 2015

On 03/02/2015 05:55 PM, Alice Lee wrote:
> Wm   I did not get a private E-mail.  If you could send me the general
> ledger with the entries, I can tell you what needs to change.

[snip]
Alice,

I tried to post to this newsgroup in reply to your latest post
on Mar. 2; however, for some reason, that reply hasn't appeared.

The private email Wm was referring to was the one I sent to:

  alee212007 at satx.rr.com

on:

  February 27, 2015 12:11 PM

Maybe you missed it or maybe, somehow, someone was masquerading
as you and I replied to them.  If so; I apologize.

Hopefully this post will appear on the gnucash.user newsgroup.

-regards,
Larry

Larry