Budget report enhancement (ranges in

YeOldHinnerk HRamthun at gmx.de
Sun Mar 8 16:41:32 EDT 2015

Hi Dmitry,

nice work, it is a usefull improvement. Have you made this available for
inclusion in one of the next versions?

One question I have been wondering since I saw your approach though, was if
it would not be possible to have such tables in gnucash s.t. the label
column stays fixed always stays visible.

Your report allows for additional customization, beside allowing to see the
labels, so it is not a question of either-or. But still, I wondered as this
would seem to be the natural next step for large tables. This question of
course is out-of-scope here, as it would probably require changes to the
widgets available to reports. Just food for thought.

YeOldHinnerk