GNU cash 2.4.11 trial balance bug?

CCAAT ccaat at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Mar 14 13:58:43 EDT 2015

Hello,

I'm still on version 2.4.11. After this tax season, I'm updating to the
current version (2.6.5). When I limit my trial balance report to the
year 2014, it still shows the cummulative income for previous years.
If I put the ending date to 1999, it correctly zeros out all entries,
as the corp only started in early 2012.  But I cannot limit a trial
balance to just 2014.

The income statement is correct for year 2014. How to correct the trial
balance report and limit it to 2014 only is not clear. I used the 'edit
reports option' to no avail.

Suggestions?

James