How to print invoices from gnucash

L. D. James ljames at apollo3.com
Mon Mar 16 12:34:13 EDT 2015

On 03/16/2015 11:32 AM, L. D. James wrote:

> Thanks, Derek.
>
> Use I clicked on the post.  I can see it when I navigate to the
> Balance Sheet.  Just curious.  Would it show in the Balance Sheet if
> it weren't posted.  It shows the total assets as that receivable and
> the amount posted to the checking account.
>
> I believe the "Report Options" is a clue.  I don't know how to get to
> that feature to select the invoice.  This is why I gave the invoice
> number because I felt that I was missing how to select it.
>
> I'm sure it'll turn out to be something extremely simple that I'm over
> looking.
>
> -- L. James

I'm sure I'll get it figured out with no problem.  I just though I'd
mention that the step I provided above (where I clicking on post again)
did somehow duplicate the transaction.  My account receivables is twice
what it should be.  The invoice is duplicated (two invoice numbers
000001's).

I'm having problems removing one, which produces and error message that
the transaction is marked read-only... try unposting the invoice.

The account I'm using is a practice account, so nothing is lost and each
time I load it, it's starting to become easier to use and more seamless.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames at apollo3.com