How to print invoices from gnucash

L. D. James ljames at apollo3.com
Tue Mar 17 01:20:29 EDT 2015

On 03/16/2015 04:53 PM, Liz wrote:
> L. D. James wrote:
>> On 03/16/2015 10:22 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:
>>> Hi,

>> I believe the "Report Options" is a clue.  I don't know how to get to
>> that feature to select the invoice.  This is why I gave the invoice
>> number because I felt that I was missing how to select it.
>>
>> I'm sure it'll turn out to be something extremely simple that I'm over
>> looking.
>>
> When I view a report, Report Options is not on the taskbar. The taskbar is
> filled with two really big buttons. There is a little dropdown to reveal
> the other taskbar buttons, on the right hand end.
> Perhpas this is the little bit you are missing?
>
> Liz
Thanks, Liz.  I got it figured out.  I didn't understand before that the
icon that resembled a pencil and paper was the options menu. Before I
was in the Accounts Receivable screen and had selected the only item on
that screen.  I thought I had the specific invoice selected by clicking
my mouse cursor on that.

I see now there are many ways to get to a specific feature.  But the way
I was trying isn't one of the many ways.

My printing dilemma is resolved.

Thanks again to everyone who provided input.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames at apollo3.com