Ability to change System Date for GnuCash

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 17 11:37:45 EDT 2015

Michael Downey <500mjdowney at gmail.com> writes:

> Derek iwant to change date to read 17 march 2015 in GNUN cash please
> forgive me if i have the wrong person or wrong subject having diffculty
> uderstanding mail list

Sorry, maybe I'm not understanding what you want.  You have a
transaction that posted into your accounts and you want to change the
date of the transaction in your account?  Then just go into the account
register and change the date!  That wont affect anything else.

Could you perhaps give a more explicit explanation of exactly what
you're trying to do?  I'm not sure what your system date has to do with
anything.

Thanks,