Ability to change System Date for GnuCash

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:08:32 EDT 2015

> On 17 Mar 2015, at 15:41, John Nickell <jcnickell at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I don't have it in front of me, but I think he's wanting to change the
> format to be DD/MM/YEAR instead of MM/DD/YEAR

Not according to the original post, which seemed to be requesting a means of changing the system date (or at least of making GnuCash think the system date had changed) so as to have all scheduled transactions made in advance.

As GnuCash already provides a way of processing future scheduled transactions in advance, we’ve been trying to persuade him that that’s the way to go.

Michael