Re: Find Transaction Result – Can’t change View

farmerjohn rich.lipscomb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 20:47:49 EDT 2015

> Just a thought:

> reconcile the repaid expenses, then filter the view to remove the
> reconciled
> txns?

Your idea seems to have solved my problem - it's a good workaround.

The ideal solution would be to allow the results in Ctrl-F to be viewed as
"Basic Ledger" so I could have the report in single-line mode.  I'm
wondering if this is
possible - at least for results that are all in the same account.  I really
like the granularity
of search options in Ctrl-F.