Auto translation of descriptions in imported OFX files?

Orthoducks 081012 at jhsachs.com
Thu Mar 19 20:26:21 EDT 2015

When I import an OFX file that I downloaded from my bank, the transactions
have unreadable descriptions like these:

TRADER JOE'S # 02/21 #000740098
CHECKCARD 0221 SPROUTS FARMERS M
COSTCO WHSE #0 02/21 #000317007

Most of these are recurring expenses, and I'd like the import process to
translate, for example:

Anything that contains "TRADER JOE'S" to "Trader Joe's"
Anything that contains "SPROUTS FARMERS M" to "Sprouts Farmers Market"
Anything that contains "COSTCO WHSE" to "Costco"

Quicken does this. I assume that GnuCash does too, but I can't find an
explanation of how to make it happen. Assuming it does, can someone please
tell me where to look?