what version of AqBanking is working in GnuCash for Win?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Mar 20 07:17:57 EDT 2015

> On Mar 20, 2015, at 7:22 PM, Johannes Kapune <listen at kapune.de> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> on German user list there is a problem with HBCI to Commerzbank.
>
> On some linux installations it is working fine but on Win not, one difference is version of AqBanking.
>
> in linux: AqBanking v5.5.1.0stable
>
> gwenhywfar: 4.13.1.0
> aqhbci: 5.5.1.0stable
> appversion: 5.5
>
> in WIN:  AqBanking v5.4.2.0beta
>
> and in log I can see for Win:
> gwenhywfar: 4.2.0.0
> aqhbci: 5.0.10.1svn
> appversion: 5.0
>
> Is this last used version in GnuCash for Windows?
>
> What version is used in nightly built Windows? If it is a newer one where to download?

Martin releases versions faster than GnuCash does, so the Mac and Windows All-in-one bundles are usually behind. Of course most Linux distros are, too.

You can always see what versions GnuCash bundles in Windows by searching for aqbanking in https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-on-windows/blob/master/defaults.sh and in OS X at https://github.com/jralls/gnucash-on-osx/blob/master/modulesets/gnucash.modules.
Currently it's 5.5.1 for Windows and 5.5.0.2 for OS X. The Windows nightly builds will be 5.5.1, and we'll be doing a release next weekend (the 29th if no problems arise); I'll make sure that the latest aqbanking is in both bundles for that.

Regards,
John Ralls