[Linux, command line] Importing transactions from bank account data file, into a gnucash account

George geo909.fora at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:13:13 EDT 2015

Thank you for your replies everybody.

After reading your comments, I think that I will go with either the
python keybindings or pycash. My python is not the best, but I'll figure
it out, it seems to be the way to go.

>From a first (admittedly superficial) eye-balling of the documentations,
I could not see how to insert a transaction to an existing gnucash
account with either the python bindings, or piecash. I will definitely
read the documentations more carefully, but for now could you point me
to something more specific, like a link to an example or the function
names?

Thanks again.