Problems downloading GNUCash

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 23:43:53 EDT 2015

On 3/22/2015 5:53 PM, Orlan wrote:
> I am having a  problem getting GNUCash to download from the website. The web
> site shows the program downloading but I do not get the program. I am using
> Windows 7 and Chrome. Normally on a Chrome download I get a small box that I
> have to click to open/show in folder/etc. I don't get this box. I have
> checked the download folder and the program is not there, neither is the
> folder under windows programs.
>
> Does  anyone have suggestions, I would really like to try a copy and get off
> the Quicken 3 year update merry go round.
>
> Orlan

I thought that Chrome was pretty similar to Firefox in that particular
type of activity, but if it didn't work, try the other browser and see
if you have the same problem.  Firefox has been working pretty well most
of the time for me.  There have been times when one or the other did not
seem to work right for me.

David C