Recording all purchases under a vendor???

nssimpson nick.simpson at devilprinters.co.uk
Thu Mar 26 09:29:34 EDT 2015

What I have so far...

I went to Expenses > Professional Fees > Legal Fees.

I then added the court fee as an Expense from my checking account.
I then added the refund as a Rebate from my checking account.

Everything shows £0.00.

Only thing that's wrong is that in my checking account it shows a deposit of
£35 instead of the actual total value of the cheque.

I'm guessing I have to enter the full cheque amount in and someone split it
between the credit note and the legal fees refund.

This is confusing.