Recording all purchases under a vendor???

nssimpson nick.simpson at devilprinters.co.uk
Thu Mar 26 09:49:55 EDT 2015

Hi Maf

Think I've cracked it!!! Firstly I deleted the refund in Legal Fees.

I then chose to process payment for the credit note but entered the full
amount, which was £35 greater than the credit note.

When viewing the split transaction in my checking account it showed the
extra £35 logged against A/P. I simply moved that to Legal Fees and it's all
balancing correctly).

If that's the right process then it's actually dead easy.