invoiced the wrong client - how to correct it?

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Fri Mar 27 03:57:04 EDT 2015

On Monday 23 February 2015 10:11:51 Thelma Sabim wrote:
> Hi,
> I issued an invoice to the wrong client. I tried to unpost the
> invoice, but could not find a way to change the client - it brings me
> the box about the client the invoice was issued to.
> Thank you.
> Thelma

A late reply...

After unposting the invoice, you can select Edit->Edit Invoice (or the
equivalent tool bar button) to edit the invoice details. It will open a
window in which you can change the invoice number, the customer, the
date, and so on. When you have updated these as needed, you can close
the window again and repost your invoice.

Does that solve your issue ?

Regards,

Geert