Transfer of .gnucash folder from SSD system disc to HDD data disc

AC gnucash at acarver.net
Sun Mar 29 13:48:49 EDT 2015

There is an unofficial way to move the entirety of the Users profile
storage to another drive by either making a symbolic link or editing the
registry however anyone that does this is doing so at their own risk.

http://www.nextofwindows.com/how-to-change-user-profile-location-in-windows-8-without-registry-hack/

The URL leads to the symbolic link method.  There are URLs within that
page which point to the registry modification method.