Announcement: GnuCash 2.6.6 Release 2015-03-30

David Gillam dave at davegillam.org
Mon Mar 30 21:12:43 EDT 2015

John,

2.6.6 crashes on Yosemite immediately upon startup...

Process:               Gnucash-bin [17497]
Identifier:            org.gnucash.Gnucash
Version:               2.6.6 (2.6.6)
Code Type:             X86 (Native)
Parent Process:        ??? [1]
Responsible:           Gnucash-bin [17497]
User ID:               505

Date/Time:             2015-03-30 20:10:41.776 -0500
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.10.2 (14C1514)
Report Version:        11
Anonymous UUID:        394CA5AC-AB4E-46BA-5354-66B591C9351F

Time Awake Since Boot: 900000 seconds

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
abort() called

David
Gillam Data Services, Inc. - Computer Training & Support
dave at davegillam.com | www.davegillam.com | 972-383-9391