Calc2QIF install tips?

Allan allanhasmail at gmail.com
Sun May 3 23:48:38 EDT 2015

Ah, it IS a security problem. In Calc: Tools->Options->Security->Macro
Security: Adding the path to the calc2qif allows it to run.... but:

BASIC runtime error.
Property or method not found: $(ARG1).:

stops at   oDialog.Execute() in Sub Install.

I wonder how to edit this to work around whatever's wrong here...

  Sub Install()
   Dim Style as Integer, Response as Integer

   ' Installation is  not working with OpenOffice 1.0.x
   If Left (OOoVersion(),3) = "1.0" Then
         Style = MSGBOX_OK + MSGBOX_ICON_STOP 'OKonly + STOP
         MsgBox (sUnsupportedVersion, Style, sInstallTitle)
       Exit Sub
   End If

   Style = MSGBOX_YES_NO + MSGBOX_ICON_QUESTION + MSGBOX_DEFAULT_SECOND
'YesNo + Question + DefaultButton2
   Response = MsgBox(sInstall, Style, sInstallTitle)
   If Response = 7 Then 'No
         Style = MSGBOX_OK + MSGBOX_ICON_EXCLAMATION 'OKonly + Exclamation
         MsgBox (sInstallCancelled, Style, sInstallTitle)
       Exit Sub
   End If

   AddBasicLibrary ( "Calc2qif", "Calc2qif" )
   oDialog = LoadDialog("Standard", "DialogMenuChoice")
   dlgMenuChoice_Initialize()

   ' FOLLOWING LINE STOPS WITH ERROR
   oDialog.Execute()

   CreateMenu()

   SetIniFile ()
   Style = MSGBOX_OK + MSGBOX_ICON_TIP 'OKonly + Information
   MsgBox (sInstallFinished, Style, sInstallTitle)

   'oDocument = StarDesktop.getCurrentComponent
   'If HasUnoInterfaces(oDocument, "com.sun.star.util.XCloseable") Then
   '  oDocument.close(true)
   'Else
   '  oDocument.dispose
   'End If
  End Sub

Allan

On 05/03/2015 06:22 PM, David Carlson wrote:
> On 5/3/2015 5:40 PM, Allan wrote:
>> That looks to be version 0.91, a couple years older than  what I have:
>> V1.03: (February 06, 2006)
>>
>> Looking over this list archives, I found:
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 4:52 AM, <anders.vinjar at bek.no> wrote:
>>> I just installed this one:
>>>
>>>    http://xl2qif.chez-alice.fr/download/calc2qif_1.03.zip
>>>
>>> to libreoffice 4.1.5.3, which works.
>>>
>>> After getting rid of all remainings from previous attempts of earlier
>>> versions of calc2qif (i tried first v. 0.97 or something) - the install
>>> went well, and calc exports to qif as expected.
>>>
>>> Small note: after installing (opening calc2qif.sxc in calc, choosing
>>> install, and a place (i chose as 'add-on')) the 'install'-dialog didnt
>>> go away or respond with anything.  Only after closing the small window,
>>> calc respondend that the installation was successful, and a message to
>>> restart and start using it.
>>>
>>> -anders
>> I guess I could backtrack to this older version of Libreoffice, IDK.
>> Doesn't make sense.
>>
>> Allan

>>> Try http://sourceforge.net/projects/ooomacros/files/Calc2qif/
>>> no guarantees - found on http://en.libreofficeforum.org/node/5040