setup PROGRAM

Johannes Kapune listen at kapune.de
Mon May 4 02:32:43 EDT 2015

Am 04.05.2015 02:13, schrieb JAMES STEEGE:
> I HAVE A I MAC  AND I CANT GET ANY THING TO OPEN TO START USING GANU. HOW DO I GET STARTED. THIS IS THE MOST COMPLICATED DOWNLOAD APP IVE EVER SEEN.

Maybe your problem is related to your broken keyboard it has only
capital letters.

To give you some help here I send you a complete set of missing:

"the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
"?" was also missing

On www.gnucash.org there are several files to read to help people who
want to install GnuCash. But if you have troubles to install GANU you
will have to find there web-site.

Johannes