Can't Open on MAC

Paul Carini paulcarini at comcast.net
Wed May 6 08:46:39 EDT 2015

OK, hoping this is what you are looking for!

Last login: Wed May  6 08:40:30 on ttys000
paul-carinis-macbook-2:~ pcarini$  /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/MacOS/Gnucash --debug --logto=stderr
/Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/MacOS/Gnucash: line 96: /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/MacOS/Gnucash-bin: Bad CPU type in executable
/Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/MacOS/Gnucash: line 96: /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/MacOS/Gnucash-bin: Undefined error: 0