question

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Sat May 9 15:10:41 EDT 2015

On 5/8/2015 9:51 AM, Deena Coston wrote:
> Can you drill down into detail from the expense reporting statement?
> Thank you.

The first response indicates to me that maybe we need to make sure about
what you are asking.

Are you saying that in "expense reporting" (perhaps the "Income
Statement" with only accounts of type expense selected -- specify which
report you are talking about please) you are not seeing all the
accounts? That you have a deeply nested chart of accounts but only the
few upper levels of the tree are showing? The default depth of nesting
level is three, but you can change that in report options.

Michael